Friday, July 24, 2015

The One In Which I'd Been MIA For 3 Months!




Hey, guys! I know that I've been missing for 3 months (?) since April. And I know I promised to post a review of Age of Ultron but I didn't. The reason of this is because I've been busy (doing nothing, practically - guilty of charge) and last month I participated in a 1 month homestay in Taiwan.

I haven't been reading alot lately and I just started to reading books again after not reading like for 2 months?! Anyway, I watched alot of movies but I just haven't found the right time (and the perfect intention) to write any review. Now that I finally home and everything has been in order (and I have nothing to do anymore), I finally got the perfect time to write!

But before I post any review, I am going to post about my experience in Taiwan. I know that this is not a journey or personal blog, and neither this is a travel blog but there are so many things that happened in Taiwan and so many new experiences there that I felt the need to write it down on my blog. I will be posting soon about my experience in the beautiful Taiwan and I hope you all looking forward to it ;)

SEE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment