Monday, September 21, 2015

Let's talk about The Maze Runner Series Ending





If you have already read The Maze Runner series, you'd know what happened by the end of The Death Cure. Not saying that James Dashner took the wrong decisions in making his own books, but it definitely made me very very sad (and mad at some point).

By the time I read that sentence,I had to suspend my disbelief and read it over and over again. I was like 'this can't be real, can this?'. Two of my favorite characters! WHY JAMES DASHNER, WHY?!

I can't say much here because I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't read it yet. Anyway, I didn't really trust this character that Thomas ended up really put his trust on and I can't believe Thomas just trust him/her like that. The ending seemed a little bit rushed for me. It's true that a happy ending is boring but I feel like the end of the series didn't explain what happened in the first second book and left so many unaswered questions. This probably because I haven't read The Kill Order but for me, some action that Thomas decided to take is unlike him or unexplainable.

WELL THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY. Actually I just wanna vent just because I just watched Scorch Trial and I can't stop thinking what's gonna happen in the 3rd movie; whether they gonna keep everything the same or cut some part or even change it. Sometimes I wonder if they would change the ending, because at some point I kinda hope so.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment