Sunday, January 25, 2015

Introduction!

Hey there,people of the internet! Lemme introduce myself before I begin to post some stuffs here.
I happened to be an avid book reader and movie-goer (or I guess movie-watcher if such word exist) disguised in a 17-year-old (and still counting) girl's body. I'm very fond of reading and watching movies ever since I was in primary school. My other interest is art and craft even though I'm not good in that area. I also enjoy photography just for the sake of having fun. I loooove travelling very much.
Anyway,I am going to post books and movies reviews in this blog of mine.Just a reminder that all reviews are my personal opinions.And if you're wondering what kind/genre of books and movies that I'm into, I didn't have any specific preference in movies but I mostly would interested in thriller,romantic-comedy and chick-flick. I'm also very much into movies which are adapted from books especially the ones that I've read or have heard of its greatness. For books,I'm currently into Young Adult/Contemporary books and I also enjoy or pretty much obsessed with trilogy/series books.
You can find me on
Goodreads
Instagram
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment